The program is open to students with 10+2 passed in Science with Physics and Mathematics as Major papers. There is a variety of core-courses that emphasize the fundamentals while keeping in mind the evolving nature of subjects. A strong laboratory component allows the students to explore a range of experiments from classic ones to those that are more recent and advanced. A platter of advanced elective and foundation courses offer a glimpse into frontier areas of research and allow students to choose a field of specialization for the post graduate (PG) program.
- 10+2 passed from a recognized Board.
- Physics and Mathematics as Subjects.
Click here to view the curriculum
1. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT) conducted by the University through ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- An updated and modernized syllabus with emphasis on proper laboratory training along with compulsory seminar presentation and project work will enable students to be equipped for employment as faculty member or research scientist in any reputed University and research institutes in India and abroad.
- The present course will help to build a career in organizations dealing with Nuclear, Thermal and Solar Power, Electronics, Nano Technology, Robotics and Space related research.
- Programs designed with specific applications will enable students to start their own entrepreneurship.
- The courses on career and skill development (i.e., the Foundation courses) offered in the curriculum will enable students to compete in national level competitive examinations like NET / SET / GATE / CSIR/ JEST / DST / DRDO / ISRO / UPSC etc.