A student in Mathematics learns how the world around him functions on a fundamental level. The honours course in Mathematics based on fundamentals along with its analysis using soft tools. Pure and applied mathematics, modules in probability and options in theoretical physics: get to grips with the foundations of modern mathematics. This course also contains some advanced Mathematics which is related to research and industry. Follow your interests and shape your future career,we offer a wide range of final year options for you to choose from. Physics and Chemistry are the two compulsory elective subjects associated with Mathematics major. Project work and students’ seminar have been introduced to get an overview of the ongoing research and development in the subject. The programme also includes Foundation courses comprising of English language and literature, Computer basic and application and Environmental science with an emphasis in renewable and non-renewable energy recourses. A compulsory course based on Essentials of Social Science will help to acquire knowledge in various fields, such as mathematical aptitude and reasoning, basics in economics, law, management, constitution, information technology and socio-political science
1. 10+2 passed from recognized Board or equivalent in Science stream.
2. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT).
Click here to view the curriculum
1. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT) conducted by the University through ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- After successful completion, a graduate student with his laboratory and skill based training will be able to join the work force needed at various levels of education, industry and research. The major course will enable students to compete entrance examination for different post graduate courses in Chemistry and Life Science in various Institutes.
- The courses on career and skill development as well as the foundation course offered in the curriculum will enable students to compete national level competitive UPSC examination.