Post graduate course in Mathematics offers students with such a knowledge, abilities and insight in mathematics and related fields that they are able to work as a mathematical professional, or are qualified for training as scientific researcher. It offers students the opportunity to specialize in a particular area of interest to them.Foundation courses in English language and literature with emphasis in communicative English and developing writing skill, in environmental science including energy resources and in computer C/ MATLAB programming along with computer application inapplied mathematics using various software are the highlights of this unique course structure. Interaction with industry, students’ seminar and independent project work have been introduced in order to update the students of recent research and development in applied mathematics and related fields. Moreover, they should have sufficient insight in the underlying mathematical theory in order to be able to develop new mathematical methods and techniques if needed. This course also establish inter-disciplinarity between mathematics and other subjects from Humanities and the Social Sciences and learn how to to apply mathematics to real life situations and help in problem solving.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT).
Click here to view the curriculum
1. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT) conducted by the University through ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- An updated and modernized syllabus with emphasis on proper laboratory training with soft tools along with compulsory seminar presentation and project work will enable studentsto be equipped for employment asfaculty member or research scientist in any reputed University and research institute in India and abroad.
- This course also enables graduates to function effectively as teachers, at both the school and university levels.