Keeping in view of the present day scenario of our knowledge in microorganisms, the course inMicrobiology includes Medical microbiology, Immunology, Food and Dairy microbiology, applied microbiology, Fermentation and Microbial biotechnology, Genetic Engineering, Molecular genetics and Biophysical techniques. The course also provides ample scope of skill development through adequate laboratory training in different areas of Microbiology. Project work and students’ seminar have been made compulsory to get an overview of current research and development in the subject. The course contains Chemistry and any one from Mathematics/Zoology/Computer Science/Physics as two compulsory elective subjects. The programme also includes Foundation courses in English language and literature, Computer basics and application and in Environmental Science with an emphasis on renewable and non-renewable energy resources. A compulsory course based on Essentials of Social Science will help acquire knowledge in various fields, such as mathematical aptitude and reasoning, basics in economics, law, management, constitution, information technology and socio-political science.
1. 10+2 passed from recognized Board or equivalent in Science stream.
2. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT).
Click here to view the curriculum
1. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT) conducted by the University through ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- After successful completion, a graduate student with his laboratory and skill based training will be able to join the work force needed at various levels of education, industry and research. The course will enable the students to find placement in the research institutes, universities, pharmaceutical companies, government and public health laboratories.
- The major course will enable students to compete entrance test for different post graduate courses in Life Science in various Institutes.
- The courses on career and skill development as well as the foundation course offered in the curriculum will enable students to compete national level competitive UPSC examination.