The Post graduate course in Microbiology offers a comprehensive knowledge of both the fundamentals as well as the applications in different branches of Microbiology in order to meet the present and future needs of this interdisciplinary subject. Advanced level knowledge will be offered in Microbial genetics, Virology, Immunology, Recombinant DNA technology, Industrial, Environmental, Pharmaceutical, Food & Dairy Microbiology, Clinical Biochemistry and biophysics as well as Bioinformatics. Laboratory and skill based training in the relevant fields has been strongly emphasized. Foundation course in English language and Literature, Communicative English and developing writing skill, Computer C-programming along with computer application in Biology and Environmental Science with an emphasis on energy resources are the highlights of the unique course structure. Interaction with industry and national research labs, students’ seminar and independent project work have been introduced in order to update the students of recent development in Microbiology and related fields.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or equivalent. 2. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT).
Click here to view the curriculum
1. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT) conducted by the University through ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- An updated and modernized syllabus with emphasis on proper laboratory training along with compulsory seminar presentation and project work will enable students to be equipped for employment as faculty member or research scientist in any reputed University and research institute in India and abroad.
- The present course will help students to build a career in Microbiology, Pharmaceutical and Health sector organizations and Industries at national and international level.
- Programmes designed with specific applications will enable students to start their own entrepreneurship in subjects related to microorganism and in health sector.
- The courses on career and skill development as well as the foundation course offered in Microbiology will enable students to compete in national level competitive UPSC examinations.