Environmental Science, an interdisciplinary subject with full potentialities in various fields of science and technology offers a comprehensive knowledge of both fundamentals as well as applications in Metrology, Green Chemistry, Conservation, Remote Sensing Radiation and Environment, Water and Air Pollution, Environmental Biochemistry, Analysis of health hazards, Environmental Biotechnology, Environment Impact assessment, Policy acts and IPR. Relevant topics of chemistry, biology and physics are included to help understand this interdisciplinary science course. Laboratory and skill based training in the relevant fields has been strongly emphasized. Foundation courses in English language and Literature with emphasis in Communicative English and developing writing skill, Computer C-programming along with computer application in Environmental Science as well as Atmospheric science with climatology are the highlights of the unique course structure. Students’ seminar, independent project work and interaction with industry have been introduced in order to update the students of recent development in Environmental Science and Technology.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or equivalent. 2. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT).
Click here to view the curriculum
1. Qualified in Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT) conducted by the University through ONLINE and OFFLINE.
• An updated and modernized syllabus with emphasis on proper laboratory training along with compulsory seminar presentation and project work will enable students to be equipped for employment as faculty member or research scientist in any reputed University and research institute in India and abroad.
• The present course will help students to build a career in organizations like Chemical Industry, Pollution Control Board, Waste treatment industries, Water Authority and Urban Planning, Mines, Fertilizer plants, Food processing industries, Agriculture sector and Textile mills.
• Programmes designed with specific applications will enable students to start their own entrepreneurship.
• The courses on career and skill development as well as the foundation course offered in this programme will enable students to compete in national level competitive UPSC examinations.