The three year undergraduate programme in English offers a detailed and comprehensive study in English Language and Literature. The socio historical backgrounds are used to define the principle aspects of literature. The study of English language is also prioritized. Practical applications in the form of Creative Writing is also facilitated.
- 10+2 passed from a recognized board with English as a compulsory paper.
- Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT).
Click here to view the curriculum
Admission to the course will take place in terms of the Admission Notification issued by the University every year before the commencement of the academic session. Selection for admission to the course will be based on the eligibility criteria, performance in the admission test and also on the policy of reservation, if any, as indicated in the admission notification.
- Placements in several academic spheres
- Careers in different administrative sectors
- Opportunities to find placements in many newspapers
- Careers in any media
- Placements in publishing house as journalists
- Career opportunities as content writers, proof readers or copy editors
- Career opportunities in Digital Media ? Careers in Technical Writing
- Careers in Corporate Training
- Teaching careers after qualifying competitive examinations like, SSC, NET/SET