The Master’s Programme in English introduces at once the canonical literary texts and at the same time the emerging interdisciplinary fields to the postgraduate students of this university. The entire two year programme pays a special attention to enhance the critical, argumentative aptitude of the students, while making them aware of the cultural contexts of literary studies. Along with the regular interactive classes, the several assignments, dissertations and projects, assigned to the students are designed to develop their research skills.
- Bachelor of Arts passed from a recognized University with English as a honours paper.
- Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT).
Click here to view the curriculum
Admission to the course will take place in terms of the Admission Notification issued by the University every year before the commencement of the academic session. Selection for admission to the course will be based on the eligibility criteria, performance in the admission test and also on the policy of reservation, if any, as indicated in the admission notification.
- Placements in several academic spheres
- Careers in different administrative sectors
- Opportunities to find placements in many newspapers
- Careers in any media
- Placements in publishing house as journalists
- Career opportunities as content writers, proof readers or copy editors
- Career opportunities in Digital Media
- Careers in Technical Writing
- Careers in Corporate Training
- Teaching careers after qualifying competitive examinations like, SSC, NET/SET