- Scholarship for students on the basis of AUAT
Scholarship Scheme for candidates taking Admission during the period beginning from January 01, 2023, to August 31, 2023
|AUAT 2023 score||Scholarship|
|85.00% & above||50% of the 1st Semester Fee .|
|80.00% to 84.99%||25% of the 1st Semester Fee.|
- Scholarship for students on the basis of marks/CGPA
UG level programs
|Marks (Equivalent CGPA) in Qualifying Examination||Scholarship|
|95% and above||100% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|90.% to 94.99 .%||50% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|85% to 89.99%||25% of the 1st Semester Fee|
PG level Programs
|Marks / CGPA in Qualifying Examination||Scholarship|
|80% and above||100% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|70% to 79.99%||50% of the 1st Semester Fee|
- JEE-2023 Scholarship
Scholarship to students seeking admission to B.Tech. (Engineering) programs on the basis of their JEE- Main 2023 All India Rank as per following criteria
|JEE-2023 Overall All India Rank||Scholarship|
|Upto 50000||100% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|50001 – 100000||50% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|100001-150000||25% of the 1st Semester Fee|
- WBJEE-2023 Scholarship
Scholarship to students seeking admission for B.Tech (Engineering) programs on the basis of their WBJEE-2023 Ranks as per following criteria
|Upto 900||80% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|899 – 2000||50% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|1999 – 5000||25% of the 1st Semester Fee|
- Scholarship to students seeking admission to MBA programs on the basis of CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA
On the basis of CAT
Scholarship to students seeking admission to MBA programs on the basis of CAT Score as per following criteria
|80% & above||100% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|70% to 79.99||50% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|60% to 69.99||25% of the 1st Semester Fee|
On the basis of MAT/CMAT/ATMA
|MAT/CMAT/ATMA- Score / Marks||Scholarship|
|95% & above||100% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|90% & 94.99%||50% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|80% & 89.99%||25% of the 1st Semester Fee|
|· Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA scores|
- Scholarship to the Wards of Adamas University/RICE Employee:
Scholarship of up to 20% of the 1st Semester Fee (limiting to maximum of Rs. 25,000) will be provided to the First Child only. However, if the first child is already getting scholarship on the basis of Merit, the benefit shall be passed on to the second child, if applicable. In this case, the employee should have served at least 5 years.
- Scholarship to the Siblings of Adamas University Student
Scholarship of up to 10% of Semester Fee (limiting to maximum of Rs. 5000/semester for entire program duration) will be provided to the Sibling (brother/sister) of a Student already enrolled in any of the programs (Except B.Pharm .) at Adamas University. Only one sibling will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship for the Alumni of Adamas Educational Institutions
A Student who is an Alumnus of any of the Adamas Educational Institutions (Schools or University), shall be eligible for 50% of the 1st Semester Fee as scholarship during admission to the programs offered at Adamas University.
- Scholarship for wards of Defence personnel
Scholarship of up to 10% of Semester Fee (limiting to maximum of Rs. 5000/semester for entire program duration) shall be available to the candidate who is a ward of a Personnel (In-Service/ Retired)/Para Military Forces (In-Service/Retired) in all the UG & PG Programs.
- Scholarship for outstanding achievers in sports category
Scholarship of 100% Semester Fee including Admission Fee will be available to outstanding achievers in sports field. The candidate seeking admission shall be required to produce relevant documents of proof of his/her participation and performance. Sports Committee under Director-Sports will take the final decision regarding Scholarship.
The scholarship under this category shall be given for the first semester and its continuation shall be decided by a committee constituted by the Competent Authority of the University.
- Scholarship for ward of Sports achievers
Scholarship of 100% Semester Fee including Admission Fee will be available to ward of outstanding achievers in sports field. The candidate seeking admission shall be required to produce relevant documents of his/her parent’s proof of participation and performance in high level sports competitions. Sports Committee under Director-Sports will take the final decision regarding Scholarship.
The scholarship under this category shall be given in the first semester and its continuation shall be decided by a committee constituted by the Competent Authority of the University.
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship
A student scoring marks 60% or above or CGPA 6.5 and above with total income of the family not exceeding Rs.3.0 Lakh per semester may apply for free studentship for grant of concession in tuition fee. The number of full free and half free studentship for a course will be restricted to 5% for full free studentship and 10% for half free studentship. The final selection will be on the basis of merit i.e. marks/CGPA scored in the entry level examinations for the first semester students and in the Adamas University examinations for second semester students till last semester.
- Merit Scholarship
Scholarship will be awarded programme wise to meritorious students on the basis of their performance in each Semester. Award of scholarship will start from Second Semester till last Semester on the basis of performance in the previous Semester. There may be maximum of three Scholarships of amount Rs.25000/-, Rs.10000/- and Rs.10000/- for the top three toppers in a batch of 41 students and above, top two toppers in a batch of 21 -40 students, of Rs.25000/-and Rs.10000/-. If the number of students in a batch is 1-20, then the Scholarship will be restricted to the amount of Rs.25000/- for the topper. However, the amount of scholarship may vary from time to time at the discretion of the management.
The number of Merit Scholarship will be as under:
|Sl No.||Total strength of students in a programme||Maximum No. of Merit Scholarship||
|1||41 and above||Three||45000/-|
The students securing SGPA 8.5 and above only will be eligible for award of Scholarship and the awardees will be selected from these category of students.
- Procedure for Grant of ScholarshipThe Merit Scholarship will be automatically granted on declaration of the results by the Controller of Examinations. The letters to this effect will be issued to all concerned by the Registrar on approval of the Vice chancellor and Chancellor, after declaration of results.
- General Conditions
- The maximum scholarship numbers are
- top three for a batch strength of 41 and above
- top two for a batch strength of 21 to 40
- top one for batch strength is 1-20
- If at the time of determining the number of scholarship it is observed that more than one student has a tie in a particular rank / position (i.e. the same percentage/marks/SGPA), the scholarship amount admissible will be equally shared among all such students having same rank.
If three students score equal marks and secured 1st position, the scholarship amount year marked for positions 1, 2 and 3 will be added and distributed among the three. No 2nd and 3rd position will be provided.
If two students secured 1st position and one student secured 2nd position, in this case the average of amount year marked for 1st and 2nd position will be distributed among the two & next student is treated as the position of 3rd. So, summing up the policy we have sanctioned amount to be distributed among the candidates equally in case of more than 3 eligible candidates according to above scenario as explained. Similarly, the logic will be extended for others possible scenario.
N.B. The amount of scholarship will vary according to the batch size of a particular programme.
- Students not fulfilling required percentage of attendance in the classes will not be eligible for award of any Scholarship.
- Students having proven disciplinary charges will not be eligible for award of any
- Students having backlog in any paper in any Semester will not be eligible for award of any Scholarship.
- The number of the students in a programme to be considered for granting scholarship under various categories will be number of students registered at the beginning of the year.
- If any student is eligible / entitled for more than one scholarship / concession, he/ she has to make a choice for any one only.
- Is a student has decided to forego the Merit Scholarship, same will not be offered to next in merit.
- Candidate can avail a maximum of one Scholarship at a time.
- Scholarship to students under all categories shall be limited to maximum 10% of the sanctioned intake for the program of admission excluding scholarships to girls, sports achievers, and wards of sports achievers.
- Candidates enrolled in Ph.D. Programs are not eligible for the above scholarships.