International students: Students holding passports issued by foreign countries including people of Indian Origin, who have acquired the nationality of foreign countries.
Non Resident Indian (NRI) students: NRI students who have studied and passed the qualifying examinations of 11th and 12th from schools or colleges in foreign countries even if affiliated to the Boards of Secondary Education or Universities located in India.
Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card holders, Overseas Citizen Of India (OCI ) students and NRI students can apply under the category of International students.
Step by Step Procedure for admission
• Students should go through the website and follow the deadlines.
• Fill up the online application form and submit it.
• Write the offline entrance test for the chosen program.
• Email following documents to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) The Acknowledgement sheet attested only by the Principal of the last school attended and Bank/Online payment slip in the original.
(2) Coloured Photograph (Size 2 x 2 inch).
(3) Payment details.
(4) 10th and 12th / Bachelor Degree certificate along with marks sheet/transcript. Both front and back sides of the mark sheet are to be copied and sent in order to get additional information about the grade equivalence, passing requirements. If the content in the marks sheet is not in English, then the certified English translated version must also be submitted in addition to the native language certificate.
(5) Copy of the passport of the applicant (personal details page).
• Get the admission offer letter from the Office of the International Relations, in order to obtain the visa.
• Produce admission offer letter to the Indian Embassy in the respective country and get a student visa endorsed to institution.