- ERASMUS PLUS STAFF MOBILITY PROJECT (2019-2022)
PARTICIPANTS OF THE PROJECT
- Bath Spa University, UK (Project Coordinator: Prof. Ian Gadd)
- Adamas University, India (Project Coordinator: Dr. Parimal Chandra Biswas)
6 Key Priorities areas for learning, development and cooperation for Staff Mobility between Adamas University and Bath Spa University, UK are following.
KP1 STUDENT EMPLOYABILITY AND PLACEMENTS
Key objective: to share practice and explore innovations in student placements, enterprise and engagement with the wider business community.
Key objective: to share practice in internationalisation pedagogy and engagement with international partners.
KP3 TEACHER TRAINING
Key objective: comparative exploration of curriculum development and quality assurance processes in primary school education.
KP4 STAFF DEVELOPMENT
Key objective: to share best practice in the professional development of staff.
KP5 ENGLISH LITERATURE AND CREATIVE WRITING
Key objective: teaching exchange, teaching and learning pedagogy and identify areas for comparative research collaboration with a focus on transnational creativity and post-colonial literature.
KP6 QUALITY ASSURANCE PROCESSES
Key Objective: to share best practice in quality assurance policies and procedures in support of development of schools (i.e., programme approval, benchmarking standards of curriculum, programme handbooks, learning outcomes, monitoring and evaluation, student evaluation, engagement with student union, periodic reviews).
12 STAFF OF BATH SPA UNIVERSITY, UK VISITED ADAMAS UNIVERSITY, INDIA
from 17 to 23 April, 2022
- Jane Conibere, Senior Chancelry Administrator, Chancelry
- John Hector, Employability Consultant, Careers and Employability
- Paul Richardson, Senior Lecturer in Primary PGCE, School of Education from 13 to 18 June, 2022
- Ms Jessica Irene Biddle, International Projects Manager
- Miss Paige Amy Clarkson, Employability Consultant
- Ms Vivien Ruth Yorke, Employability Consultant
- Ms Sarah Anne Wilton-Rhead, Senior Lecturer, School of Education
- Ms Vivien Ruth Yorke, Employability Consultant, Careers and Employability
- Ms Lucy Jade Sweetman, Reader in Teaching and Learning, School of Writing Publishing and the Humanities
- Dr Connor John Ross Wilson, Course Leader MA Ceramics, Bath School of Art Film and Media
- Ms Swagata Ghosh, Technical Operations Manager (Publishing and Science).
- Dr Suman Ghosh, Subject Leader, Film and Media, School of Creative Industries.