Adamas University is proud and excited to hold its 1st international conference to showcase views and opinions on current challenges and perspectives if higher education in the current age of globalization. The conference will be attended by professors from 8 countries across, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia.
KEY CONCEPTS OF THE CONFERENCE
Higher education is aimed to equip students with proper knowledge, skills, right technology and mentality to serve the community and fulfil its ever-growing needs, wants and expectations. Higher education is intended to enhance the standard and quality of living of the people in the society. Due to the intensive process of globalization all peoples and communities in the world come to experience an increasingly shared economic, social and cultural environment. International organizations, businesses, collaborations, migration of people, government policies, common cultural issues, development of science and technology, especially in the field of internet, telecommunications and transport systems have contributed greatly to the process of globalization and eventually the system of higher education. Higher education is facing manifold challenges on continual basis but good news is that majority of those challenges can be turned into positives and opportunities by innovative ideas and collaboration amongst higher education providers globally.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CONFERENCE
The main objective of this International Conference of professors, scholars, scientists and educationists from all over the world is to provide them the common platform to share ideas and expertise, to join hands and minds with one another to find innovative and effectives ways to solve currents problems and challenges related with higher education, science and technology in order to fulfil the noble mission of preparing best cadres for serving the global society to fulfil its global objectives.
LIST OF DELEGATES
1. Dr.Rangaraj Mandayam Rangayyan (Professor, University of Calgary, Canada)
2. Dr.Clemens Anton Feinaeugle (Judge, Administrative Tribunal, Germany)
3. Dr. Gianfranco Tamburelli (Researcher, CNR National Research Council of Italy, Italy)
4. Dr.Pietro Ragni (Director, Interuniversity Consortium INBB, Italy)
5. Dr. Naranchimeg Dorjplam (Professor, Mongolian National University of Education, Mongolia)
6. Dr. Myrna Paez-Quinto (Vice President, Far Eastern University, Philippines)
7. Dr.Liudmyla Batenko (Professor Kyiv National Economic University, Ukraine)
8. Dr.Volodymyr Havryliuk (Professor, Dnepropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport, Ukraine)
9. Dr. Robert Babak Ahdieh (Professor, Emory University, USA)
10. Dr. Daniel Sheinin (Professor, University of Rhode Island, USA)
11. Dr. Debashis Ghosh (Professor Doctor, University College London, UK)
International Conference on Current Trends in Higher Education held on the 13th of January 2018.
The conference has acquired the necessary clearances from the Ministry of External Affairs and Ministry of Home Affairs