MBA

About the Program

The Master of Business Administration (Dual Specialization) program aims to transfer and prepare core management ideas. Three specializations are offered viz. Finance, Marketing, and Human Resource Management. Students can opt for any two of them. The program provides quantitative and analytical skills that enable students to succeed in a variety of business activities. The program builds research design abilities enhanced by research and innovative learning education, and develops students' ability to acquire academic and practical insights into this area. MBA students are hired in both the corporate and public sectors after completion of this program.

 

Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)

PEO 01: Imparting knowledge and problem solving capabilities using management theory as per organizational requirements.

PEO 02: Developing expertise in the areas of leadership, interpersonal skills, entrepreneurship, finance, marketing and human resource management.

PEO 03: Enhancing professional competency in meeting the challenges of a globalized world of business..

PEO 04: Developing ethical, social and environmental consciousness.

PEO 05: Inculcating fundamental concepts and skills of research in various fields of business.

 

Program Outcome (POs)

PO 01: Management Knowledge- Demonstrate the knowledge of management principles to solve complex organizational problems using limited resources.

PO 02: Problem Solution: Integrate tools and concepts from multiple functional areas (i.e. finance, marketing, supply chain, operations and allied disciplines) to solve business problems.

PO 03: Leadership and Organization Skills- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.

PO 04: Ethics and Governance: Apply principles of ethics and corporate governance in day to day business practices.

PO 05: Environment and Sustainability- Understand the impact of the professionals in societal contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development

PO 06: Life-long Learning- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of business world.

PO 07: Creativity and Innovation- Create ability to solve the problems of business and industry through research and innovative practices.

PO08: Employability: Equipped to get employment in the diversified areas either in domestic and multinational organizations.

 

Eligibility

Undergraduate degree in any discipline from any recognised University in India or abroad with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and CAT / MAT / XAT / AUAT qualified

Duration (in Year): 2

 

Career Avenues:

Following areas attract the students of business administration:

Sales & Marketing, Financial Markets, consulting, investment banking, FMCG retail sector, retail banking, marketing analytics, and firms engaged in international business, Business Analyst, Market Research analyst, etc.

 

Recent Placements:

The placement percentage is remarkable at 94.87%. The remaining 5.13% of students have opted for higher studies (Ph.D.).  Our notable recruiters are as follows:

  1. Deloitte India
  2. DTDC Express Ltd
  3. Edelweiss Broking
  4. Ernst & Young
  5. Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
  6. Archetive Solutions Private Limited
  7. Bandhan Bank
  8. BuyerForesight
  9. Ceasefire Industries Ltd.
  10. Cognizant Technology Solutions
  11. Nerdy Turtlez
  12. Paperpedia Pvt. Ltd.
  13. Piramal Group
  14. PlanetSpark
  15. RICE Smart (A RICE Group Company)
  16. Sundaram Finance Limited
  17. TATA AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd
  18. Experis IT Pvt. Ltd. (Manpower Group)
  19. IDFC FIRST Bank Limited
  20. IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
  21. Intellipaat
  22. Jaro Education
  23. Just Dial.

 

Recent Internships:

Our students have been consistently doing internships in renowned companies. A snapshot of opportunities is given below:

  1. Indian Oil Corporation
  2. Flipkart
  3. Social Crater
  4. Briisk Limited
  5. Knowlexon Innovation & Technology
  6. Hitouch Technologies.

Download Course structure