1. Mark / Grade Statement of the qualifying examination.
2. Transfer / School leaving Certificate from the Institute last attended.
3. Nationality / Certificate copy of Candidate in case of N. R. I / F. N. & Nationality Certificate of Guardian in case of P. I. O.
4. A Photocopy of passport – self attested.
5. Physical fitness certificate from a registered Physician.
6. Income certificate of parents.
7. School Accreditation certificate.
8. Association of Indian Universities Equivalence certificate. (Required if the name of the Board/University issuing the degree/Certificate is not in the list of AIU).
9. English Proficiency Certificate (This is only applicable, if the instruction of study in qualifying examination is not in the English medium.)
Note: The original certificates will be returned to the students immediately after making necessary endorsements.