Our alumni maintain ties with one another and Adamas University in many different ways. Your involvement may be as simple as attending an event. Or you may decide to mentor a student of Adamas University or join the executive team of an Alumni Group. Others may serve as Alumni Regional Contacts in their areas. The opportunities for engagement are endless. Please contact us to find out more.
Alumni - Get Involved
Adamas University graduates maintain their connection with the University and each other by creating and participating in Alumni Groups in various cities throughout India and around the world. The alumni for each Alumni Group are volunteers who organise social activities, professional networking opportunities and much more.
The Alumni Ambassador programme is a network of alumni located anywhere, with members serving as Ambassadors in their specific regions. An Alumni Ambassador is an Adamas University graduate who will positively promote Adamas University to potential students and their parents, and represent the University at various local functions.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Adamas University Alumni Ambassador:
To act as a liaison between alumni in your region and Adamas University Alumni Relations Office by:
- Assisting the Alumni Relations Office with events they host in your region
- Assisting with alumni events such as group meetings and social events
- Connecting with/ sending emails to alumni in your region
- Promoting Adamas University if requested by the Alumni Relations Office
- Meeting or speaking informally with prospective students in your area about your Adamas University student experience
- Being a social media ambassador for the region, if requested by the Alumni Relations Office
- Representing Adamas University at local functions on the Alumni Relations Office’s request
- Being involved with social activities if possible
- Serving as a point of contact
- For Adamas University administrators, faculty, staff and students, visiting your region and sharing your Adamas University experience with potential students in a manner that is in line with Adamas University’s goals and mission
- Responding to requests from the Alumni Relations Office by email, over phone or through in-person casual meetings to share your Adamas University experience and your career path
Adamas University Alumni Relations Office will:
- Represent Adamas University at local functions
- Gather Alumni Ambassador applications, review them and contact the alumnus regarding the status of their application
- Publish the Alumni Ambassador’s name, programme and contact information on the Alumni Ambassadors webpage and on Alumni Relations’ social media
- Let the Alumni Ambassadors know how many alumni live in their region and work with them to connect with those alumni
- Connect the Alumni Ambassadors with resources and contacts regarding admissions and recruitment activities in their region, when appropriate
- Let the Alumni Ambassadors know of any Adamas University activities/ initiatives/ news within their region
- Identify and recruit Alumni Ambassadors for regions that relate to student recruitment efforts and other opportunities
You have graduated but that does not mean your connection with Adamas University has ended. As an Adamas University graduate, there are a number of meaningful ways in which you can contribute — ways that will benefit you, Adamas University and our students:
- Stay informed by joining us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn and share our news with your friends
- Attend an Alumni Event in your area and invite fellow graduates to come
- Pitch a story for Adamas University Magazine or Adamas University Connection E-Newsletter
- Mentor a student at Adamas University through a Mentoring Programme
- Nominate a graduate for an Alumni Achievement Award
- Support current students with a gift to the Adamas University Fund
- Build your personal and professional network by joining an Alumni Group
- Hire a student through the Adamas University Career Development Cell
- Share your expertise with alumni and/ or students as a Guest Speaker or Alumni Blogger
- Share your accomplishments and news by submitting a Class Note
- Help orient a fellow graduate to your town as an Alumni Ambassador
- Get your friends together for a class reunion
How to Plan a Reunion?
Get started in three easy steps!
- • Contact us. We will help you get in touch with your class.
- • Invite your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, phone or mail.
- • Choose your itinerary. Review a schedule with us and invite your friends to sign up for tours, sessions and receptions.