- Adamas University recognised as the best university in india for creating social impact in education
- Global Educaton Leaders Hail COVID Battle of Bengal University
- Adamas University partnered with Elmax Systems & Solutions (ESS)
- Adamas University receives prestigious E-Learning certification from QS
- Adamas University Announces COVID-Amphan Scholarships
- Adamas University signs a MoU with Biogenick Life™
- Adamas Offers Its Campus To The Govt To Fight Corona
- Adamas Innovates Tech Solution to Keep Academics Running amidst Corona Close-down
- The 1st Industry Institute Interface
- Adamas University 3rd Annual Convocation
National Youth Day
Every year since 1985, the Government of India observes 12th January, the Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda as National Youth Day. To quote from the Government of India's Communication, “it was felt that the philosophy of Swamiji and the ideals for which he lived and worked could be a great source of inspiration for the Indian Youth.”
Swami Vivekananda once said, “Whatever you think, that you will be. If you think yourselves weak, weak you will be; if you think yourselves strong, strong you will be.”
Adamas University also celebrated “National Youth Day” on 12th January 2020(Sunday) from 9.30 am to 1 pm in Adamas University Auditorium.
Residential Students from different Schools performed Song, Recitation, Dance and drama, related to Swami Vivekananda's thought.
Swami Puruseshananda Maharaj Ji from Barasat Ramakrishna Mission was our Chief Guest. He came along with his two disciples. Mr. Biswajit Das Sir (Sr. General Manager) falicited to Swami Puruseshananda Maharaj.Registrar sir,Pro-Vice Chancellor Prof. Jyotsna Yagnik madam, Dr Ripon Bhattacharya ,Dr Arpan Manna, Dr Nav Kumar Mahato, Dr Parimal Biswas, Prof Animika De Amin,Prof. Joy Chowdhury,Prof Rupanwita Das Mahapatra were present on that day. Few hostel students were also present.
It was a wonderful speech by Maharaj and then Biswajit sir and ProVice Chancellor mam also given a motivational speech to students .Performance by students were excellent.