- Global Educaton Leaders Hail COVID Battle of Bengal University
- Adamas University partnered with Elmax Systems & Solutions (ESS)
- Adamas University receives prestigious E-Learning certification from QS
- Adamas University Announces COVID-Amphan Scholarships
- Adamas University signs a MoU with Biogenick Life™
- Adamas Offers Its Campus To The Govt To Fight Corona
- Adamas Innovates Tech Solution to Keep Academics Running amidst Corona Close-down
- The 1st Industry Institute Interface
- Adamas University 3rd Annual Convocation
- National Youth Day
Fourth General Meeting of the “Tuning India” Project for capacity building in higher education, funded by the European Union Erasmus + Program is going on from 2nd December till 6th December, 2019 in Kolkata.
Adamas University is represented in the Tuning India Project by Dr. Parimal Chandra Biswas, Dean, Students Affairs and International Relations and Dr. Ripon Bhattacharjee, Assistant Professor, School of Law and Justice.
The Project Consortium consists of 15 Indian Universities, like University of Calcutta, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Savitribai Phule Pune University, GD Goenka University, Vinoba Bhave University, Adamas University, Manipal University and others and 5 partners from European Union, like Universidad de Deusto (Spain), Universita di Bologna (Italy), Trinity College Dublin (Ireland) and others.
The Tuning India Project has the main objective to design, develop, implement and evaluate study programmes in four subject areas, like Law, Information Communication Technology, Medicine and Teacher Education in India, which align with the recent Education Policy of the government of India.