- Adamas University has been #ranked 1st in the state of West Bengal and 23rd overall under “Best Private Universities” in India as per IIRF 2022 ranking
- Colloquium on CRISPR Therapeutics for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Adamas University welcomes international delegation for its Global Summit
- Research Assistant Recruitment in Department of Physics
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR RESEARCH INTERNSHIP
- Adamas University announces its 5th Annual Convocation Ceremony
- Adamas University breaks in to QS I gauge ratings 2021
- Adamas University recognised as the best university in india for creating social impact in education
- Global Educaton Leaders Hail COVID Battle of Bengal University
- Adamas University partnered with Elmax Systems & Solutions (ESS)
Adamas University signs a MoU with Biogenick Life™
Enters into a partnership to jointly develop rapid testing rapid kits to for screening COVID-19 infections
Adamas University rated by several organizations as the best university in the private sector in Eastern India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding, on 30th April 2020, with Ecura Labs Private Limited (Registered Trademark “Biogenick Life™”). Ecura Labs is a private limited company based out of Kolkata, West Bengal (India) which works primarily in the space of AI-based digital health application for disease prognosis assessment & management. Adamas University and Ecura Labs will be jointly working to develop a cheap and rapid detection kit for the screening of COVID-19 infection.
These detection kits will be convenient, rapid, highly sensitive, and extremely suitable for large-scale screening as compared with the current existing kits in the market. The results can be obtained within 15 minutes from these kits which will reduce the exposure risk of health care workers and facilitate early diagnosis and exclusion of suspicious cases.
The MoU was signed by Mr. Arup Kumar Sil, Registrar, and Dr. Amalesh Mukhopadhaya, Chairman of Centre for Research and Innovation, from Adamas University and Mr. Abhijnan Basu, Director, and Dr. Animikh Ray, Chief Scientific Officer from Ecura Labs Private Ltd. The School of Life Science & Biotechnology at Adamas University will work actively with a team of researchers from Ecura Labs to develop the COVID-19 kit. Dr. Rudra Prasad Saha, Associate Dean, School of Life Science & Biotechnology, and Dr. Anwesha Chatterjee, Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology from Adamas University will participate in the joint development of the rapid detection kit. The work is going to start in the first half of May 2020.
On this development Prof. Samit Ray, Chancellor, Adamas University said, “It is a moment of pride for us. Our professors and whole team is doing a wonderful job. Adamas University is among those top notch universities which has taken every possible measure to support the current situation. Apart from contributing in the relief funds, Adamas has offered its land for isolation centers where 1000 patients are quarantined. They are also provided necessary essentials like food and water free of cost. All these initiatives are a part of our property #AdamasUniversityCares which is completely focused on taking best possible measures to support the nation during this pandemic. We pray that we all quickly overcome the situation and get back to our normal life”