The School of Basic and Applied Sciences (SoBAS), Adamas University is organizing a Faculty Development Program on ‘Data Analytics for Basic and Applied Sciences’ from 14th to 20th of June, 2021.
This FDP will prove to be a great learning opportunity where several aspects of Data Science, known to be particularly effective for faculty members in their teaching as well as research-oriented endeavours, will be discussed upon.
It will be conducted by distinguished faculty members and domain experts from institutes and organisations across India and abroad.
On successful completion of the FDP, the participants will be able to:
1. Explain the importance of PYTHON as a data handling tool.
2. Understand the rationale behind different objectives and effective implementation of data analytics through ‘R’.
3. Design reliable and valid protocols of data analyses in biological and chemical research.
4. Construct a whole new paradigm of importance of data analysis even in fundamental scientific research and bibliography management.
5. Identify and solve research problems with the aid of DEEP LEARNING and BIG DATA applications.
Who can participate: Faculty members, Teaching associates, PhD Research scholars
Registration link: https://rb.gy/juxm1y