Advt. No.: AU/R&D/PROJECT/STAFF/10/2022 Dated 21.10.2022
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position for a DST-SERB-SRG sponsored research project in the Subhash Mukhopadhyay Centre for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Adamas University, in Kolkata, India as per the details mentioned below:
- Title of the Project : Exo-MECHANOLOGY: Probing and regulating the mechanobiology of adipose stem cell-derived extracellular vesicles for precision therapeutics.
- Funding Agency for the Project : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- Project Positions and Number : JRF, One
- Qualifications : M.Sc./M.Tech. in in any branch of life sciences or its equivalent degree with at least 60% marks (or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale) with – CSIR-NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or qualified equivalent national level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, ICMR etc.
- Emoluments : Rs.31000/Month + 24% HRA
- Duration : The initial tenure of the position is 2 years. The candidate may continue to work as a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for an additional 3 years in order to finish the PhD programme and receive the degree, depending on appraisal after two years.
- Job Description : Independently design and execute cell culture experiments related to the development, scale-up, and characterization of the cell culture process. Candidate with training in cell biology, pharmaceutical science, or a related field who understands and can operate independent cell cultures (mammalian cell lines) and in vitro assays (ELISA, qPCR, Western Blot, MTT Assay) will be preferred.
- Principal Investigator : Dr. Banani Kundu
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Dean (R&D), Adamas University, through Registered/ Post or E-Mail to email@example.com.
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for
- Please note that NO TA/DA is admissible for attending the
- The position mentioned is temporary and for the period of duration of the project (2 years). If performance of the candidate is found unsatisfactory, the position can be terminated with 1-month notice.
- The selected candidate will be encouraged to join the PhD program of Adamas University as per university rules to lead to a PhD degree.
- The last date for receiving application is on or before 12.2022.