What is the Medical Lab Technology?
Bachelor in Medical Lab Technology is a 3-year undergraduate course designed to equip eligible candidates with an advanced learning in both routine and sophisticated laboratory diagnostic procedures. Students enrolled to the course are taught to perform tests that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Students who wish to enroll B.Sc MLT course have to qualify their 10+2 in the area of science.
- The candidate should pass their 10+2 with a minimum percentage of 50 or equivalent (depends on different colleges) from the recognized education board in the country.
Career opportunities for the students
- Laboratory technologist at pharmaceutical laboratories, Pathology labs, Public Health Laboratories, Hospitals, Research and product development etc.
- Research Scholar/Scientist
- Blood Bank
- Medical Officer
- Laboratory Manager
- Assistant Professor
- Laboratory Technician at Government Hospitals by HRB recruitments
EXPLORE A CAREER AS A OPTOMETRIST
What is Optometry?
- A health care profession that involves examining the eyes and applicable visual system for defects or abnormalities as well as prescribing the correction for refractive error with glasses or contact lenses and treatment of the diseases.
- Duration Of Course: 3 years theory +1 year internship In reputed hospital
- Students who wish to pursue B. Optom course have to qualify their 10+2 in the area of science.
- The candidate should pass their 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent (depends on different colleges) from the recognized education board.
Career opportunities for the students:
- Students after completing their 4 year Bachelor in Optometry Course can work in
- Reputed Eye Hospital
- Start their own Private Practice
- Work as a Consultant Optometrist in Retail Outlet
- Consultant Optometrist in Multi-national Companies
- Research Optometrist
- Assistant Professor and Professor in Reputed Optometry Colleges across the countries.
Visited 349 times, 1 Visit today